The Ritual Art Troupe held a board meeting at 12:30pm on March 15, 2019, with Board Meeting Minutes here.
The agenda for the board meeting was as follows:
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Quorum Check
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Review and Approve Prior Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Recruitment
- Project Review (brief)
- Finances (Banking, Past and Planned Donations/Grants and Expenses)
- Other Official Business
- Next Board Meeting
To donate scripts of plays to the Ritual Art Troupe, please email us.
We are particularly seeking plays with social, political, economic, and environmental change (SPEEC) themes of whatever era and in whichever language.
We are specifically seeking scripts of the following plays:
- If We Must Live by Frank Greenwood
- Burn, Baby, Burn! by Frank Greenwood
- Brother Malcolm X by Frank Greenwood
- The Final Mission of Mother Jones by Frank Greenwood
- Martin Luther King: The True Story by Frank Greenwood
- Please Call Me Langston by Frank Greenwood
- Zora! by Frank Greenwood
- The Ferrer Play by Daud Mujais, Emile Khuri, et al.
- The Ferrer Play produced in Paris probably in 1909
- Ọbamoro by Duro Ladipọ (1962)
- Ọba Waja by Duro Ladipọ (1964)
- Suru Baba Iwa by Duro Ladipọ
- Tanimowo Iku by Duro Ladipọ
- Bode Wasinimi by Duro Ladipọ
- Plays from JOIN Community Union in the late 1960s, co-directed by Melody James and Little Dovie Thurman