(as of June 5, 2019)
We are actively seeking donations of the following:
- Venue: free or low-cost performance locations open to the public
- Portable sound equipment: Countryman B3 Omni Lavalier Mic, Standard Sens, with 3.5mm Locking Connector for Sennheiser Wireless Transmitters, EW Series (quantity 3, assortment of beige, cocoa, and tan colors), Sennheiser EW 100 G4 Lavalier Wireless System with Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone (quantity 3), Kopul M3010 XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable – 10′,3.0 m, Black (quantity 3), FocusRite 2I2 laptop input interface (quantity 1), Anchor Audio LIB2-COMP Liberty 2 Passive Companion Speaker (quantity 1), Kopul Studio Elite 4000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable – 50′, 15.2 m, Black (quantity 1), Hosa Technology SKT-250 Speakon to Speakon Speaker Cable, 12 Gauge, 50′, (quantity 1), Anchor Audio SS-550 Heavy-Duty speaker stand (quantity 1), Auray SB-52SSB speaker stand bag (quantity 1), Anchor Audio SOFT-LIB rolling case (quantity 1), monitor speakers (2 small), Goal Zero Yeti 400 rechargeable battery (quantity 1), canned air bottles (to clean/dry mics)
- Portable lighting equipment: rechargeable LED spotlights
- Healthy vegan food and drinks for rehearsals and performances
- Muslin fabric rolls (Unbleached Wide Permanent Press Muslin preferred, like Roc-lon Style #5114) for set backdrops and costume design
- Large portfolio to carry flat props
- Curtain fabrics (for the portable theatre and home theatre, especially black velvet and scrim)
- Costumes (ask about current productions)
- By check:
The best way to donate to the Ritual Art Troupe (no fees) is to write a check to “Ritual Art Troupe” and mail it to:
Ritual Art Troupe
304 Winfield Street
San Francisco, CA 94110-5512
- By credit card:
You can also donate using a credit card on PayPal (fee is 2.2% + $0.30) by clicking on the Donate button above. This table shows some examples (using “non-profit” PayPal fees on this website):
Gross Donation Fixed Fee % Fee Net Donation $5.42 $0.30 $0.12 $5.00 $10.54 $0.30 $0.23 $10.01 $51.44 $0.30 $1.13 $50.01 $102.56 $0.30 $2.26 $100.00 $511.56 $0.30 $11.25 $500.01
If you would like your donation to go to a specific project of the Ritual Art Troupe, such as Orchestra of the Moon, The Opus Project, Theatre Makers Meetup, or True of Voice, please write the project name on the memo line of your check or, after you click on the Donate button above, type in the project name “If restricted, please specify project:” field.
- By check:
If you would like to receive a receipt for your donation, please include a note with your legal name (used with the IRS) and email address.
If you would like to be recognized as a donor on our website, please email us giving us permission to do so and specifying the name under which you would like to be recognized. And please send lots of good energy to the folks on our donor list.
Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by U.S. law as indicated by our IRS 501c3 tax exemption letter.
The Internal Revenue Service has granted 501c3 tax-exempt status to Ritual Art Troupe. Here is our tax-exemption letter.